You can create multiple copies of any original CD by either CD Duplication or CD replication. Promoting a service or product successfully requires a tremendous amount of planning and a lot of thought goes into it. There are diverse channels of marketing such as press, online, television etc.
However, one cannot underestimate the role of some tangible marketing mediums such as promotional DVDs and CDs and brochures. When you want to introduce or further promote your service or product among the masses using DVDs and CDs, you require multiple copies of the original marketing campaign. You should then opt for DVD or CD replication or duplication.
Difference between CD Duplication and Replication
CD Duplication is actually the method of burning data onto the surface of a recordable disc. Thus multiple copies could be produced in reasonably short period of time and that too at a pretty low cost.
However, the quality of duplicated CDs seems to be much inferior to the replicated CDs. Replication of CDs is done by using a Glass Master Copy for stamping data right onto the CDs. As such, really premium quality replicas could be produced that are identical copies of the original.
Tips to Choose a Reliable CD Replicating Service
Always exercise extra caution while choosing a CD replicating service provider. You must employ the services of a reputed company only while giving your original CD for replication.
- Do thorough research. Browse through online sites, go through customer reviews and rely on word of mouth, to create a shortlist of the leading vendors in town. Try your best to seek maximum and genuine information about their capabilities, experience and professionalism.
- Once the names of leading replication services have been shortlisted, you need to consider two vital factors namely cost and time involved in the process. Compare the costs of the top service providers and see if the time they are asking for delivering the services suits your scheme of things. Choose the replication company that provides cost-effective services and that too very much on time as per your business requirements.
- Examine the quality of services and capabilities of each vendor and do a comparative analysis and evaluation. Choose a CD replication firm that fulfils your precise requirements.
- Find out and ensure that the vendor you are hiring has the necessary experience and cutting-edge infrastructure for meeting top quality standards that are essential for production.
- You must finalise your campaign budget. Do not forget to negotiate with the chosen CD replication company so that you get a much better deal.
- Learn about exactly what the shipping methods would be and the costs involved.
- Have a clear understanding of the delivery timelines including project completion and shipping time. Make sure they suit your expectations and schedule.
- Clarify payment terms so that there is no misunderstanding later.
- You must be thoroughly acquainted with the terms, conditions and even the guarantee norms. So that you know exactly what to do if the final products fall short of your expectations.