CD Duplication Sydney Quote Request – Most companies will have the facility on their websites for you to get a quote for your project whether by return email or an on-line price calculator. The speed and quality of response here will give you a good indication of how keen the company is to obtain your business and the standard of communication you can expect from them.
Competitive Pricing – You will, at this stage, be very much aware that the cheapest supplier is not always the best supplier. You need to take into consideration all the aspects of a job including potential charges for creation of a master disc from files provided, creation of artwork for your disc and packaging and also any postage charges. A reputable company will ensure you know exactly how much you are paying and what you will get for that cost.
Assistance and Advice – If your chosen service provider has provided you with a competitive quote, your next requirement may be to give the company a call for advice with regards to the next step in getting your CD duplicated. If you have specific technical questions they should know who to transfer you to if necessary and if someone needs to call you back, it should be done promptly.
Time – Although a good CD duplication Sydney company will be able to turn your job around very quickly, it is much better for all concerned if you give yourself and your chosen service provider some breathing space with regards to lead-time. A company with a reputation for quality to uphold will be very appreciative of a client who gives them a little time to ensure that they can provide the best possible service.
The main considerations for the smooth running of a CD duplication Sydney project to ensure that there are no headaches or stressful situations created by trying to get a job done at the last minute:
- Do your internet research or talk to friends to find a reputable service supplier. Customer feedback can be a good indication of the kind of customer service that you can expect.
- Ask your supplier for a lead time to ensure that they can meet your deadline.
- Obtain artwork templates from your supplier and don’t assume that you can use a generic template or a template from another supplier as many company’s printing processes may vary slightly.
- Don’t leave everything until the last minute as this can lead to disaster, whether it’s spelling or grammar errors in the copy or a mistake on the CD master recording. Rushing a project can lead to simple problems being missed.
- Do your research to estimate how many units you may need. Running out on the day may mean that you lose business even though many suppliers can provide project re-runs very quickly. Also, the large the initial run, the lower the unit cost. Ordering 500 CD duplication Sydney and then placing another order directly for another 500 units because you are running low is much more expensive than simply ordering 1000 units in the first place.
We hope that this information may prove useful to someone requiring a CD duplication Sydney service and assist in the avoidance of stress when working on projects of this type.